Our Pink and gold name cake topper set is perfect for your little girl's birthday celebration.
TheGold and Pink combo, topped with tule bows turns this design into shear elegance.
Adding it your home made or store bought cake will make it look like perfection!
Our set includes both the number cake topper and customizable banner.
How it is made:
All my toppers are made of glittered card stock;
We use Magical Papier Mache which is stomped into Card Stock by our in- house Unicorns.
Fairies sprinkle it with just the right amount of Pixie Dust before it is being cut into your magical cake topper.
Okay, Yeah I know I went a bit overboard here but the cardstock we use is pretty stinkin awesome!
We searched and tried many brands and we love our current Non toxic- low-shed glitter-stock!
This makes a perfect topper as the glitter will not fall on your cake!
And if some does come off..No worries it is non-toxic! YES!
It is the same stuff your cake decorator uses on your cake to make it sparkle!
I bet they don't have the magic fairies to sprinkle it on top! Or do they?
The back of these Magical Toppers is white.
The flags are double sided.
Got any questions about your topper, need it for a different size cake, different color or want to know the names of our Unicorns?
Do not hesitate to hit the message button!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information I collect
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (last 4 digits of your payment method are only visible to me), and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. The legal bases I rely on to collect, use, and share personal information
Tent legal bases. For example:
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom I share personal information
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Buyers’ rights regarding use of their personal information and my contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sandra van Berkel, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Sandra van Berkel 3814 Taft Ave Beavercreek, OH 45431
To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
No, as our main focus is on smash cake photography they are not double sided.
Yes, they are double sided. Some white might show on the back of the flags as we focus to make them perfect on the front.
When receiving your package always open it from the top or bottom.
Please handle your topper with care as some parts might be fragile depending on the design
I ship world wide within 2 BUSINESS days unless noted differently on the listing.
All packages are sent first class with USPS. please check their website for delivery times. We ship from 45431
Need it faster? Please upgrade to Priority Shipping.
With some of our toppers we attach the stick in an angle so the stick won't show when placed on your cake. Who wants to see a stick if you don't need to.
Insert your topper in an angle as well for a straight look as pictured in my cakes. Easy like that for a perfect look!
All items are photographed. Slight color differences are there with the pic and the item (I always think they look way better in real life then on the picture!)
We use Glittered stock paper; after trying out pretty much every brand available until we found our favorite brand. It is sturdy and hardly sheds any glitter, The glitter used is non-toxic. A perfect match for your cake.
Jul 27, 2020
Came out great and shipped fast!
Jul 6, 2020
Absolutely love the cute cake decoration! Quick turnaround time was perfect!!
Mar 28, 2020
Aug 19, 2019
Absolutely adorable! Just as described, and shipping was so fast!
Jul 27, 2019
Love it and it's so adorable!